Sunday 23 December 2012

Christmas Nail Art

Today, another quick post for you on some Christmas nail art I did. I don't celebrate Christmas as some of you know but when everyone is doing Christmas mani's it is hard not to get a little inspired and some of nail art I've seen is awesome. 

Mine is pretty simple, all I used is a striper brush and some striping tape to get the neat lines for the Candy cane inspired fingers. 

Lets take a look at the pictures...





Polishes I used:
Duri Rejuvacote
Barry M Matte White
Nails Inc Villiers Street
Nails Inc Emerald Street
Wet n Wild Kaliedascope 
Seche Vite


I hope you like what I did, and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate it! 
Thanks for reading! 

1 comment:

  1. This is soo pretty! I really love the stripes. I think it's the clean look of them that I like so much.

    ReplyDelete