Friday 4 July 2014

Watermelon Nails

Hi guys!! As most of may already know Ramadhan has started. The fast are long but surprisingly not as hard as I had imagined. Still 18hrs without food is a lot so naturally the moment I look forward to in a day is when I can open my fast (iftaar) and get some grub in me!!

So today's nail art is inspired by what I eat everyday at iftaar and is by far one of my favourite fruits. The Watermelon. 





Polishes I used:
Essie 3in1 Base
Sally Hansen Lickety Split Lime
Sally Hansen Presto Pink
Sally Hansen Raven
Seche Vite

I also used:
Dark Green Nail Art Pen (ebay)
Fine Short Nail Art Brush x2

I started off by one coat of Lickety Split Lime over my base coat, once dry I created a ruffian with Presto Pink. Using the Dark Green Nail Art Pen I brought from ebay, I opened it to use the stripper brush and drew lines over Lickety Split Lime. Using one of the nail art brushes I lined the ruffian with Lickety Split Lime to cover when the dark green had gone out onto Presto Pink. Finally I used the 2nd nail art brush and painted on the seed using Raven. Fiishing it all off with a coat of Seche Vite. 


No comments:

Post a Comment