Tuesday 16 October 2012

Teal and Nude Stripes

Today's mani came from me attempting to bring together an outfit. I wanted to wear a teal scarf but I also wanted to wear my tan blazer. They seemed a little ill matched so I thought 'I know! I'll do a some nail art to bring them together!'.

 So this is what I came up with...

Without Flash; More Colour Accurate Than With The Flash

With Flash


With Flash

The flash is really strong and brings out the teal a lot more than it did in real life. The colours seem to go and you also cant see the shimmer from Cuckoo For This Color as much in real life as well. 



I used striping tape to get the neat lines but you can just as easily use a striping brush and get the same look. 

Polishes I used:
Essie 3in1 Base
O.P.I. Cuckoo For This Color (2 coats)
Milani Fresh Teal
O.P.I. Barefoot In Barcelona
American Classics Advanced Gelous
Seche Vite

What do you think? Is this your kind of style? The clinic nurse thought it was nice, as did my mum who wanted me to paint her nails (and that is a very rare thing let me tell you!!).


No comments:

Post a Comment