Thursday 10 January 2013

L'oreal Mysterious Icon 805


L'Oreal Mysterious Icon is a brownish/greyish/purplish polish with a gold shimmer. It is totally unlike any other polish I own in my stash and I have to say I am in love with this shade!! 

The L'Oreal Color Riche polishes are very small with only 5ml of polish but they have super wide brushes and I'm surprised to say I actually liked these. I'm usually more of a thin brush kinda girl but these made application super easy! 

I have on 2 coats of L'Oreal Mysterious Icon on top of 1 coat of Rejuvacote. I didn't end up using any top coat beacuse this dried very quickly. Only down side to these are they cost £4.99 for only 5ml.

On to the picture...




Macro shot
 I really am like L'Oreal polishes at the moment and I have to say their formula is really good. If the price is too much you could always wait until there is a 3 for 2 offer on at Superdrugs or Boots.

Thaks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment