Monday 7 January 2013

Purple and Blue Animal Print

Today I have some animal print nail art. The idea for the colours I chose came from an outfit I have which has purple with blue spots. I thought the colour contrast was awesome and would lovely as a leopard print design. 

It came out better than I expected...


Polishes I used:
Essie 3in1 Base
Nails Inc Chapel Street
Milani Fresh Teal
Max Factor Onyx
Seche Vite


To do the leopard print design I used a dotting tool and nail art brush. I chose an accent nail of black zebra print, I was thinking of using a stamping plate but felt it would flow with the other fingers so I painted it by hand using a fine nail art brush. 

It is pretty simple to do but looks awesome!

Thanks for reading!!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute!! I love the colors that you used!

    ReplyDelete