Wednesday 9 January 2013

Revlon Emerald City

Today's post I am showing a matte polish from Revlon called Emerald City. 
It is a emerald green colour with a shimmer and drys matte. I found the formula really easy to work with ad there wast much dragging which matte polishes have a tendency of doing. The matte finish isn't as strong as I expected but this still looked lovely and I really liked how it looked.

The finish reminds me of Manglaze polishes ad makes me wonder how close it is to Nawesome Sauce... unfortunately I don't have that so I can't do a comparison.

Lets take a look at the pictures...




With one coat of Seche Vite
Thanks for reaading!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow this looks lovely, I haven't tried a matte polish yet but this looks great...here's my blog if you fancy a peek!!!x http://nailsbyvanessamarie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete