Monday 18 March 2013

Flower Dotting Tool Nail Art

Today I have some nail art which I did using just a dotting tool and the brushes from the bottle of polish. I was in the mood for some nail art and had nothing to hand apart from a dotting tool, which was a bummer as me and the dotting tool aren't exactly best friends. But regardless I decided to soldier on and do something pretty and considering I hate usng the dotting tool i think it came out rather well. 

Here is what I came up with...




Polishes I used:
Duri Rejuvacote
Nails Inc Cardagon Place 
Zoya Moxie 
Nails Inc Hampstead Gardens
Seche Vite

I also used: 
A dotting tool

I did the flowers using a dotting tool and dragged in dots to form petals. For the french tips I used the brush from Zoya Moxie. The french tip didn't have to be too perfect because the dots cover most of line. 

This feels very summery to me and here is England it is anything but sunny, I may have to redo this when the sun finally decides to come out! 

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment