Friday 15 March 2013

Red Nose Day Nail Art


I haven't been blogging much lately coz I've been so busy and a little uninspired. 
I have so many ideas but never get around to doing them.. or sometimes the idea is amazing in my head but turns out meh... and sometimes the mani is amazing but I never get around to taking a good picture and then BAM! I chip a nail! So really its a combination of things.

I put my foot down this time. I did the mani late last night cleared my light box and made sure I got a few pics of my mani. The pictures aren't perfect but my little kitty Draco was attack my feet so I think I did really well considering! 

Anyways, enough babbling from me onto the nails!






I wasn't going to do any nail art for this but my 6 year old cousin was crying because she never got a red nose this year, so I created one on her nails for her! :-D 
Then I went crazy on my own nails aswell. 

Polishes I used:
Duri Rejuvacote
No.7 Devils Delight
Barry M Matte White
Black Nail Art Pen
Essie Good To Go Topcoat 

That is it for today, thanks for reading!!

P.S. what do you think of my new nail shape? I miss my square nails but they chip on the edges so bad I had to go for this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment