Sunday 22 December 2013

Christmas Nails - Holly French Tips

As promised today I have some more Christmas inspired nail art. These actually turned out better than expected. I was really worried I would have to scrap this idea for fear I would not be able to do the leaves but as it turns out they are not so bad; even if I say so myself. 






This mani is pretty straight forward; tape of the nails and paint a french tip. Then add 3 rhinestones to each nail close to the top corner of the nail. rhinestones save so much time and look much prettier than the standard polish and dotting tool. 
The hardest part of the mani was the leaves. I just drew a diamond with curved sides on either side of the rhiestones and then added some details with a dark green Nail Art Striper Pen which I got off eBay a very long time ago. 

Polishes I used:
OPI Nail Envy Maintanance 
Revlon Emerald City
Sally Hansen Lickety-Split Lime
Seche Vite

I also used:
Red 2mm Rhinestones
Dark Green Nail Art Striper Pen
1x Detailing Nail Art Brush

No comments:

Post a Comment