Saturday 21 December 2013

Christmas Nails - Rhinestone Christmas Tree


I have been meaning to post this mani for a week now but I have been super busy with work and working nights means my timing is always out and also that I am always tired. I actually wore this mani for 2days before I even took pictures hence why you will see some tip wear.
 I have a few more Christmas nail art posts that I want to get out before its Christmas and with only 4 days left I hope I can get them all posted. 

I decided on doing a ChristmadsTree accent using rhinestones and thought I would try one of my untried polish on the rest of the nails. Nubar Reclaim, what can I say?! Isn't it just beautiful?? It is a green linear holo polish and my pictures do it no justice at all. 





I used a few different rhinestones on this mani, the star shaped one is from a set I brought from Poundland and I am pretty sure it is still available, the rest are 2mm rhinestones which are widely available on eBay. I'm not sure if you can tell in the pictures but I also used gold caviar/microbeads in and between the green rhinestones to look like little baubles. 

This mani would've lasted a long time, and I didn't even use a topcoat, just let the polishes air dry. I would've kept them on longer if I didn't have to remove it for work. 

Polishes I used:
OPI Nail Envy Maintance
Nubar Reclaim
Milani 3D

 I also used:
Nail Glue
2mm Rhinestones in Green and Gold
Gold Caviar/Microbeads 
Star Rhinestone 




No comments:

Post a Comment