Wednesday 25 December 2013

It's Christmas!! Candy Cane Nail Art

A super duper quick for you all today. I wasn't going to post today as I worked a night shift and and going to one later tonight but seeing as I couldn't sleep I did some very rushed Candy Cane inspired nails. They are very rough and no where near as neat as I would have liked but I did them and I had to post them. 

Lets take a look...




I still think they look nice even though they look a little hastly put on. I did these straight after a 12 and half hour night shift and didn't put on the topcoat right to the edges which is why the edges look especially roughed up. 

Polish I used:
OPI Nail Envy Maintenance
Sally Hansen Lavender Cloud
Nails Inc Mini Holly Blush Vale
Seche Vite

I also used:
Green Nail Art Striper Pen
1cm Long Striper Nail Art Brush


So that my Christmas mani, even though I have to take it off because I have work later tonight. :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment