Thursday 5 December 2013

OPI Black Cherry Chutney

The Great British weather is in full flow this winter. Temperatures have dropped, wind is blowing, I am thankful it hasn't rained/snowed much yet though I fear it won't be long until we lose that luxury as well. 
When such weather is upon us, the bright/neon colours are out, and the darker more muted colours are in. 
I have been feeling vampy colours calling to me this season.
So off I popped to my Helmer and polish stand to find some vampy colours to chose from and realised I don't have many vampy colors at all. Of course now I will be on a "buy all the vampy polishes" shopping spree which no doubt will hurt my pocket but boost my happiness. Haha!

But for today's post I will show you the colour I picked for the vampy mood the weather has brought. I picked OPI Black Cherry Chutney. It is my of my most favourite polishes in my stash, and one I have had a long time.  It is such an understated polish, It is a dark burgundy sometimes even looks close to black in the shade, yet in the sun it sparkles some red.



In the pictures it is directly under hthe light coming from the lamp so you can see the reddish sparkles.






Polishes I used:
Essie 3in1 Base
OPI Black Cherry Chutney

I didnt't use a top coat with this, I just let it air dry. Its glossy enough and dries quick enough. :)

Thanks for reading!!



No comments:

Post a Comment