Thursday 15 May 2014

Barry M Texture Nail Art

Hi guys!! Soooo...I had a major chip on my index. Sad times. In an attempt so save my nail length I decided to round off my nails. My index nail is still a little shorter than the rest but I am hoping to level them all off once the index nail gets a bit longer and I can attempt Almond shaped nails. They just look so pretty on everyone and well... I was pretty nails too!! 

I hadn't broken out the old Barry M's in a while and as I recently purchased some of their texture effect polishes I thought I would try some simple nail art on this new nail shape. 

Lets have a look at what I created then I will tell you what polishes I used.





Polishes I used:
Essie 3in1 Base
Barry M Blue Grape
Barry M Majesty

I didn't use a topcoat on this, Barry M Gellys are super glossy by themselves, plus I did not want to take away from the texture effect of Majesty. 
Majesty is probably one of my favourite polishes at the moment, my pictures do it no justice and it is just soo much prettier in real life. 
As per usual no guides to do the glitter tips just free handed them and hoped for the best. Although I know you can get guides/vinyls to help you get neater cleaner lines. 

Something simple, quick and easy to do, great for a special occasion or a night out or if your me then a normal day! haha! 

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment