Wednesday 14 May 2014

Neon Studs

Just a quick post you guys today as its another old mani I never got a chance to take good pictures of. I mean even my cuticles are extremely dry in this picture. But I love this mani too much for me not to share. 

Grey with just about any coloured neon is just perfect in my opinion. It makes the neon not too in your face, plus neon colours tend to make my hands look dark so having just a pop of neon on the grey means I get to wear neons. :)


Polishes I used:
Duri Rejuvacote 
Sally Hansen Wet Cement
Seche Vite

I also used:
Dotting tool (to pick up the studs)
Neon studs, square and round

Normally I use nail glue to stick the studs/rhinestones on my nails but this time I used some Seche Vite to secure them ad they are relatively flat and less likely to fall off. I love this colour combo and will definitely be using it for some future nail art!!

Thanks for reading!!


No comments:

Post a Comment