Tuesday 20 May 2014

Funky Fingers Tortuga Tips

Hi guys! Another super quick post of some super simple nails. I wanted to some simple french tips but as its been so sunny in the UK lately I thought I would go neon. I picked Funky Fingers Tortuga. 
Its a scented polish, and to be honest I can't really put my finger on what the smell is supposed to be. 
As usual I went ahead and freehand painted the french tips.

Imagine it to be more neon though, my camera didn't do a very good job of capturing it.  




Polishes I used:
Essie 3in1 Base
Funky Fingers Tortuga
Seche Vite


Normally I am not a big fan of neons on me, they make my hands look dark and just don't compliment my skin tone but these I actually really loved and my hands don't look too bad. 
If your like me and neons don't look great on you try using just a pop of neon in your mani. It might just do the trick. 

Thanks for reading!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment