Tuesday 13 May 2014

Tealy French Tips

Hi guys! Sorry for the log absence, I have found myself yet again lacking inspiration when it comes to nail art and hence not been able to create new posts for y'all. I was just going through some of my older nail art pictures when I came across some nail art that I had forgotten to post. Although it be rather simple I'm sure you will appreciate how lovely it looks. 




Polishes I used:
Duri Rejuvacote
Teal holographic franken
Illamasqua Muse
Seche Vite

I made the teal franken by mixing a green and blue jelly polish (I have forgotten the brand and polish name, sorry guys, but I made this donkeys years ago) and then added some spectraflair to it til I got the holographic effect above. I also free hand painted the french tips, it would be neater with some tape but I am far too impatient to wait for the base polish to COMPLETELY dry. 

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment