Wednesday 21 November 2012

WnW Ready To Pounce: Stamping and Polish Jewellery!


Today I have a polish from Wet n Wilds On The Prowl collection from Autumn 2011 collection had loads of pretty colours, but for this post I have Ready To Pounce, a deep aubergine colour with a lovely shimmer and ever so slightly duochrome.

I first tried this mani out as not a mani but on a cabochon for a necklace I made as gift for my friend’s birthday. I loved it sooooo   much as a necklace I had to put it on my fingertips!!

Let have a look at the pictures…

 Ready to Pounce before stamping



Polishes I used:
Essie 3in1 Base
WnW Ready To Pounce
Barry M Silver Foil Effects (used for stamping)
WnW Kaleidoscope
Seche Vite
I also used Bundle monsters BM 225 plate.

I applied 2 coats of Ready To Pounce and I topped it with a topcoat to help with drying. Once the polish was completely dry I used the Barry M Foil Effects to stamp the image on the tips of the nails. I only needed to use half of the image. Finally I added a thin coat of WnW Kaleidoscope (holographic round silver glitter in 2 sizes in a clear polish) on top of where I had stamped the image and topped it all off with a coat of topcoat.

This is my favourite nail polish jewellery that I have made so far! It’s something I’m really enjoying doing at the moment!



To make the same design on my cabochon I had to do what I did on my nails but in reverse order.  What do you think of my polish jewellery?? Pretty neat huh?

Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment