Tuesday 5 November 2013

Colour Block

I'm back!! Wow I have had a long break from blogging. in fact I have had a long break from doing nails, even my Instagram has had a lack of nail pictures for a while. There has been a number a reasons for that, close family weddings, moving home, lack of internet, lack of inspiration, and sometimes even lack of nails!!
You're probably thinking 'what on earth can she mean by that?!' Well recently I have been have some major chipping and have some very short nubs, like you see in the pictures but most of the time they are worse and that is why I haven't pictured my thumb in these pictures! 

I have finally got my mojo back and have accepted the nub and am trying to work them as best I can. 

This mani is super simple to do and all you need is some tape. I used royal blue, teal and yellow for my colours but you can use any three colors that go well together, they don't even have to be colour block, 3 shades of the same colour would look fabulous as an ombre/gradient look. 

On to the pictures...









The final look reminded me of the summer and in the horrible cold weather we have now i wish we could go back to summer time. Maybe then it would be more appropriate for me to wear this mani out! 

Polishes I used:
Duri Rejuvacote
Revlon Royal
Milani Teal Fresh
Barry M Limeted Edition Yellow
H&M Matte Topcoat. 

I also used:
Tape

The H&M matte topcoat really isn't very matte at all but it still looks great so I ain't complaining. 

So there is my 'Take me back to summer colour block nails' I hope you like them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment