Wednesday 13 November 2013

Plaid / Tartan Nails

What do you do when you can't sleep? Why nail art of course!! Last night was one of those nights where I couldn't sleep so i decided to spruce up my plain polished nails with some nail art. 
I always wanted to try Tartan/ Plaid nails so why not at 3am in the morning? 




I am not completely satisfied with these but for a first attempt and for 3am in the morning, I'd say its not a pretty bad attempt. I think I will keep practicing til I get it exactly how I want it. 

Polishes I used:
Duri Rejuvacote
Barry M Raspberry
China Glaze Liquid Leather (with added spectraflair)
Black Nail Art Pen
Sally Hansen Lavender Cloud
American Classics Gelous
H&M Matte Topcoat

I also used:
Striping Brush x2
Detailing Brush
Black Triangle Rhinestone
Nail Art Glue

I hope you like them! 

Thanks for reading!!

2 comments:

  1. what striping brush do you use?
    love these nails btw!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used 1 striping brush from my Bundle Monster brush roll. I used the shortest one from the set. I also used the smallest of my 'Set of 3 Striping Brushes' from eBay which look like pens. some of the lines were done usig my black nail art pen/striper.
      And thank you!! x

      Delete