Wednesday 6 November 2013

Pink and Grey Stripes


Recently I have found that the more simple the nail art the more inclined I am to like it. And stripes are one of my favourites! Since I have started to get back into doing nail art again I have been doing simple manis with colours that I think go together really well. 

I think grey is a colour that goes really well with bright or dark colours, such as; black, cobalt blue, yellow, pink, just to name a few. Today I went for pink and my favourite pink polish is Zoya Moxie. I love how deep the colour is and how it brightens in the sun. Plus it is a perfect one coater and applies like butter. 
Oh how I love creme polishes!!

Here is how the mani turned out...





Polishes I used:
Duri Rejuvacote
Zoya Moxie
Nails Inc Cadagon Palace
Seche Vite

I also used:
A Striping Brush


I love how simple it is. When you have nubbins it isn't always easy to have intricate nail art so simple stuff like stripes, dots and the like look great! 
I also find that darker colours on shorter nails look good. 

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment