Sunday 24 November 2013

Movie Mani : The Hunger Games

My favourite kind of manis are Movie Manis! And today I have one of my favourtie movies/books; The Hunger Games. 
I am a huge fan of both the books and the games. As you can probably tell I love watching movies and I love nail art so more often than not if there is a movie out that I like, I WILL do some related nail art. 

Lets take a look at the nail art and then I will take you through what I did. 




Please excuse my dry cuticle I forgot to moisturise them before I took these pictures. 

I attempted the needle dragging technique for what are supposed to be flames on my ring finger and pinky. I'm not overly happy about them and I definitely need a bit more practice at it but I think they do the job. 
For the middle finger I drew the Mockingjay pin. 
My index finger has the number 12 on it to represent District 12.
I ran out of ideas for the thumb so I just did a glitter gradient that would match with the rest of the mani. 


Polishes I used:
Duri Rejuvacote
Sally Hansen Ceramics - Raven 
No.7 Devils Delight
OPI Y'all Come Back You Hear
Orly Luxe
OPI Glow Up Already!
Seche Vite

I also used:
Needle
Small Detailing Nail Art Brush

So that just about sums up my mani, I hope you like it! If you have done a Hunger Games mani, link it in the comments, I would love to see them!!

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment