Friday 8 November 2013

Wedding OOTD and NOTD Part 2

Today's post is a continuation of yesterdays and covers day 2 of my cousins wedding (the walima). 
On this day I opted for a trail dress, shorter at the front and longer at the back. Unfortunately you will only get a front view as I don't have a picture of the back. 
I love the colour combo on this outfit, the royal blue and the cerise pink go together so well. It is one of my Asian wedding outfits in my possession. 

As weddings go on til late and day 2 was the day after day 1, I really didn't have much time to do any intricate nail art or anything that took too long. I was rushed on time so I opted for a simple french tip manicure but I surprisingly got a lot of compliments on my nails that day.

Onto the outfit and the nails...




Polishes I used:
Duri Rejuvacote
Nails Inc Baker Street
Nails Inc New York 
Seche Vite

I did the french tip free hand but if you hands are shaky and can't free hand you can always make sure the base colour is completely dry then tape off your nails and apply the tip. 

Super easy, super quick and super cute. 

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment